American Flag

American Flag

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introduction

This is the first blog entry.  I must begin by saying that I am not a blogger and I am not internet proficient.  This blog is just a place where normal people can discuss everyday topics, from Sports to News to Weather, while having mature and rational discussions.

I am a 26 year old attorney living in Long Island, New York.  I am annoyed by the fact that most news websites and political forums are filled with hate and ideology.  If you are one of these people, this blog might not be for you.   That does not mean people cannot debate the relevant issues of our day.

My goal is to form a large cohesive movement in this country of non-ideological citizens who want political solutions based on pragmatism and results rather than ideology.  This is not limited to politics, as all topics are free game here.  I expect to be discussing soccer, baseball, current events, politics, music and other topics on this site.

Stay tuned.

Please feel free to post any comments with your ideas on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment